Let’s get introduced! Who am I?
My name is Svetlana Groiss. I was born in Russia and lived there for 25 beautiful years, worked as Marketing Specialist and CEO, Business Referent and Event organizer… until the Path calls me. It was a Call for a Hero (in Jungian Psychology terms), one can’t simply resist it. In search for a new home I’ve been living in Middle East and now living with my family in Slovakia, Europe (eventually). In search for a Self, I’ve started academic studies in Psychology and earned Bachelor’s Degree in Counselling. At the moment my education and private practice continues in Nitra, Slovakia as well as online counseling for individuals.
I am glad to help you to:
- Feel the contact with the Inner Power and secure support (stability) to resolve the external situations or conflicts (both inside and outside);
- Understand yourself and your needs “here and now”, return the taste of life and its fullness;
- Work out negative feelings and emotions (difficult to admit and deal with) and transform them into your Power – working with a personal Shadow and other archetypes;
- Bring clarity and harmony in the relationship with the Partner, starting with the relationship with yourself;
- Explore your archetypal femininity / masculinity models and intergate them into real life…
Methods and tools I prefer:
Art-therapy, dance and body-oriented exercises, Jungian psychology (archetypes: Anima, Animus, Shadow, Hero, etc.), initiation therapy, Process Work, Tarot and shamanic rituals, intergrative approach.
Areas of professional interest and work
Choose your preferable option for short/long-term collaboration and let’s start working on a better version of yourself and your life…
(Contacts are below)
Online Counseling & Transformation
“As long as he denies his own agency, real change is unlikely because his attention will be directed toward changing his environment rather than himself.”
― Irvin D. Yalom,